tl;dr: We care about privacy and simplicity. SimpleLocalize does not incorporate shady practices to do marketing, remarketing, abusive tracking or unethical marketing. On our webpages, you won't find any social media tracking scripts like Facebook Pixel or Google Tag Manager. If you like our work or attitude, please share it with your co-workers and friends. Thanks! 😊
SimpleLocalize.io is determined to protect and maintain your privacy. We are privileged to be trusted with your personal information and do not wish to jeopardize that trust. However, in order to use some of our services, it’s necessary for you to give us details such as your email address. This document explains how and why we collect information from our users, how we use it, and how you can access or change it. Here you can also find our Data Processing Agreement (DPA).
What information we collect
Our guiding principle is to collect only what we need and that we will solely process this information to provide you with the service you signed up for. We only share information with them that is required for the services offered, and we contractually bind them to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to process personal data only according to our instructions.
As a visitor
As a visitor to the SimpleLocalize.io website:
- No personal information is collected.
- No information is sold or rent to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is shared with 3rd-parties other than specified in "Sub-processors".
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- No information is monetized.
As a user and customer
- An email address is required to create an account. You need to provide us with your email address if you want to create a SimpleLocalize account. That’s just so you can log in and personalize your new account, and we can send you invoices, updates or other essential information.
- An IP address is processed and stored. That’s just so we can prevent service abuse and decrease number of fake trial accounts when users provide us with different email addresses with the same IP address.
- If you use social login (GitHub or Google Account), then we additionally process and store your social login identifier, profile photo, first name, last name (visible in your account settings as a name). You need to provide us with this information, so we can create your account or identify you once you sign in SimpleLocalize.io.
Where we secure your personal data
Your data is stored in a secure Amazon Web Services hosting center (Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited) in the Ireland (EU member) certified to internationally recognized ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards that define the requirements for the quality management system and the information security management system.
How we use the information we collect
SimpleLocalize.io collects these personal data for the following purposes:
- Login SimpleLocalize.io
- Use SimpleLocalize.io features
- Possibility to reset a password in case of forgetting it
- Informing users about business matters
- Informing users about new features of SimpleLocalize or other projects
- Amazon Web Services (EU, Amazon Data Services Ireland Limited) - hosting, cloud infrastructure, data storage,
- Paddle.com - payment processing,
- Google.com - authorization, reCaptcha, profile photos,
- GitHub.com - authorization, profile photos,
- RenderForm.io - image generation,
- Plausible.io - anonymous web analytics,
- Postmarkapp.com - transactional emails,
- Gravatar.com - profile photos,
- Cloudflare.com - security, hosting, cloud infrastructure,
- Sentry.io - error tracking,
- Fastmail.com - business emails.
SimpleLocalize.io will send you commercial communications based on the communication preferences. SimpleLocalize.io also will send you service-related communications. You may manage your receipt of commercial communications by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of such emails, or you may send a request to [email protected].
Right of deletion or change of user personal data
You have the right to delete or change your account information by e-mailing us at [email protected]. In the event that it is our duty to keep a record of some of your personal information, for example for accounting purposes, this information is retained. We will irrevocably remove all other information within 60 days of your request.
UK and EU residents
We do not sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code Sec. 1798.100 et seq.), nor do we sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes as defined under California Civil Code Sec. 1798.83.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at: [email protected].