SimpleLocalize.io is determined to protect and maintain your privacy. We are privileged to be trusted with your personal information and do not wish to jeopardize that trust. However, in order to use some of our services, it’s necessary for you to give us details such as your email address. This document explains how and why we collect information from our users, how we use it, and how you can access or change it. Please note that we do NOT store credit/debit card numbers, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
What information we collect
On our site, there are pages where you will be requested to enter your email address in order to receive specific benefits of information in response.
Where we secure your personal data
Your data is stored in a secure Amazon Web Services hosting center in the Ireland (EU member) certified to internationally recognized ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards that define the requirements for the quality management system and the information security management system.
How we use the information we collect
SimpleLocalize.io collects this personal data for the following purposes:
- Login to SimpleLocalize.io
- Possibility to reset a password in case of forgetting it
- Informing users about business matters
- Informing users and potential users about new features of SimpleLocalize or other projects
- Amazon Web Services (EU) - hosting, cloud infrastructure, data storage,
- Paddle.com - payment processing,
- Google.com - authorization, reCaptcha,
- GitHub.com - authorization,
- Bannerly.io - image personalization,
- Plausible.io - anonymous web analytics,
- Integromat.com - e-mail marketing,
- Crisp.Chat - live chat,
- Gravatar.com - user avatars,
- Cloudflare.com - security, hosting, cloud infrastructure,
- Sentry.io - error tracking,
- Fastmail.com - business emails.
SimpleLocalize.io will send you commercial communications based on the communication preferences. SimpleLocalize.io also will send you service-related communications. You may manage your receipt of commercial communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of such emails, or you may send a request to [email protected].
Right of deletion or change of user personal data
You have right to delete or change your account information by e-mailing us at [email protected]. In the event that it is our duty to keep a record of some of your personal information, for example for accounting purposes, this information is retained. We will irrevocably remove all other information within 60 days of your request.
UK and EU residents
We do not sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties as defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (California Civil Code Sec. 1798.100 et seq.), nor do we sell, rent, or share personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes as defined under California Civil Code Sec. 1798.83.
If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at: [email protected].