Jul 28, 2022
Translate all languages at once
You can now start auto-translation for all (or selected) languages at once. Hit "Auto-translate all" button to select languages and confirm settings for auto-translation.
Jul 25, 2022
From now, translations keys with that has namespace value will be automatically published on hosting as a new CDN resource.
Jul 18, 2022
Many small performance improvements have been implemented across the whole system. Publishing translations is now 4 times faster, and file import preview generation is now 2 times faster. Import and export translation files should be now faster by ~20%. The numbers my vary depending on the size of the project and used file.
June 30, 2022
More information available in webhooks
Webhooks are now providing more data in requests, including change issuer, list of changes and project name.
June 21, 2022
Links in translation key descriptions are now clickable and line breaks are now supported.
June 15, 2022
You can now test a new 'Suggestions' feature. SimpleLocalize can now analyze your project content to give you auto-complete translation suggestions, and fix the most common grammar issues. Here you can read more about suggestions.
To enable Suggestions tab, go to your Account Settings and check 'Enable beta features'.
June 1, 2022
You can now test a new 'Side-by-side' view in List View, which will offer in-context options and suggestions in the upcoming updates. Now, you can also switch between different tools and components in the List View. List of available components to choose will grow soon and offer different options like mini-translator, suggestions, auto-translate, and more. Feel free to send me feedback!
To enable Side-by-side option, go to 'Translations' tab and click on 'Settings', choose 'List View' and then 'Side-by-side' option.
May 19, 2022
Edit translation keys namespaces
You can now edit and create translation key namespaces via Web UI. 🎉
May 12, 2022
Shareable link permissions
You can now configure permissions for translators invited via 'Shareable links'.
May 11, 2022
Reworked invitation screens
All invitation screens are now a bit nicer for invited users, and the whole process of joining projects should be much more user-friendly.
May 9, 2022
+150 new flags and custom icons
In the 'Languages' tab you can now choose from over 250 country flags and 4 custom icons (code, globe, hashtag, and comment).
April 28, 2022
New access permissions
Limit project access permissions for Translator users and decide what system features should be available for them. You can disable access to editing keys, languages, auto-translation, importing and exporting files, activity view and publications.
Learn more about access permissions and project sharing.
April 24, 2022
New Excel/CSV options
Added option to hide translation keys from Translation tab ('HIDE' option) and block translations modification ('BLOCK_MODIFICATION' option) using Excel/CSV options column.
Learn more about translations in Excel.
April 21, 2022
New exclusion options for Auto-translation
Learn more new auto-translation changes.
April 14, 2022
Assign languages to translators
Now you can assign languages to translator. Decide which languages a user can see end edit in SimpleLocalize editor. A language that is not assigned to user, won't be visible in Translations table nor languages list.
April 7, 2022
To make it easier for you to find the information you need in our documentation, we added a new Search option. Enter the keywords that interest you and check only related articles.
- Added multi-file upload support.
- Added upload and download options support.
- Added Translation Project API for creating and listing projects.
- Improved API error messages and added validation error messages.
- Fixed creation dates of exported Excel files.
- Added Language API for managing project languages.
- Added key descriptions in Table View.
- Added option to use text areas in List View.
- Added option to wrap long texts.
- Added option to show number of characters, words, and whitespaces.
- Added view settings menu.
- Add key descriptions in table view.
- Improved Table View performance.
- Improved Import Preview performance.
- Added option to change language flags regardless a language key.
- Added option to re-order language columns which would affect web UI and exported files.
Blocked option to add same translation key with different capitalization in Web UI. Translation key index is case-insensitive.
- Enabled option to add same translation key with different capitalization in Web UI. Translation key index is now case-sensitive.
- Added option to see a billing email address.
- Added team administrators.
- Added local settings.
- Added option to hide unwanted projects.
- Added requests stacking for changes made through API to prevent creating many small activity entries.
- Added option to trim white spaces during import (Data tab).
- Improved API integration performance.
- Fixed translation table styling. (Windows/all browsers)
- Fixed 200% DPI scaling (Windows/Firefox).
- Added this changelog.
- Added referral codes.
- Added option to export selected languages.
- Added option to export nested JSON files.
- Added option to export nested PHP Arrays.
- Added option to export descriptions.
- Added option to import nested PHP Arrays.
- Added option to delete accounts (Account page).
- Added changes summary for file imports (Activity tab).
- Added support for Deepl Formality setting (Auto-translation popup).
- Added option to clear project data (Settings tab).
- Added import previews (Data tab).
- Changed default export behaviour, now all translations are exported, even there is no text for them.
- Changed 'Contributors' text to 'People' in project view.
- Changed dashboard UI.
- Fixed auto-translation usage bar.
- Removed Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
...and many many more in past... 💫