Learn how to improve your localization workflow with SimpleLocalize CLI. Use CLI to download or upload translations or translation keys. Moreover, you can use 'extract' command to find translation keys in project files.
curl -s https://get.simplelocalize.io/install | bash
simplelocalize [COMMAND] --apiKey <PROJECT_API_KEY> rest of parameters...
- extract i18n keys from project files
- upload translations or keys from disk
- download translations to disk in desired format
- manage deployment (soon!)
- bring your i18n library of choice
- vendor agnostic
Each CLI commands needs to be authorized with
API Key can be found in 'Integration' tab in your project. See the screen below.
You should never expose this token to the public.