Check the best practises on choosing language keys in your project. Learn what are the options on choosing language keys standard. Every translation project created in SimpleLocalize can have unlimited number of languages.
In SimpleLocalize every language contains 'language key' for a developer and export proposed, and 'language name' which can be treated as user-friendly display name. We don't restrict you to use any specific format for 'language keys', but it's worth to consider using some standardized structure.
- ISO-3166-1 Alpha-2: Ready to use https://github.com/simplelocalize/iso-3166
- ISO-639: Ready to use https://github.com/simplelocalize/iso-639
- IETF language tag
- Open translation project in web application.
- Go to 'Languages' tab
- Add new language by clicking 'Add language' button on top right side
- Put language key and language name
- Click 'Add language'
- Done! 🎉